Are you seeking to study In the Lagos Business School? Do you have the entrepreneurial prowess to join the few elites students and become a graduate of this prestigious business college?. This article will be an enlightening and informative one about this school. Here are some key facts you need to know about the school if you seek admission into the Lagos business school
Lagos Business School Address
The entrepreneurial school is located in Lagos, Nigeria at KM 22, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ajah which is a suburb of Victoria Island.
Lagos Business School Admission Guidelines & Qualification
In order to be considered for admission in this school, you need one or more of the following;
- You must have finished your national youth service scheme and have a three year working experience
- Your WAEC or NECO exam result with credit passes in English language and mathematics.
- If you have been to the university, you must possess a second lower result statement
- Have written the GMAT examination and have a good score in it.
- You must be an enterprising person and have the ability to make good and effective decision whenever you are in a difficult situation.
- Applications are submitted online at their website: http://www.lbs.edu.ng
Be ready to attach copies of the following documents as you fill your online form
- A copy of your o-level certificate with WAEC or NECO examination or any other similar examination you must have written.
- Your statement of result from any university you have studied
- A well completed Resume
- A copy of your national youth service certificate
- An evidence that you will and can pay for the programme
- 3 reference form which might be sent by your referrals. These are people you know in a professional way.
- You will need four recent Passport Photograph if you were submitting in person alternatively.
You may also download the application form online.
The transcript request form should be filled and sent to your university.
Lagos Business School Admission Fees
Full Time MBA
The Programme fees for 2015 are for students who are from Nigeria, west Africa and European and are subject to change in subsequent years
1st Session: N2,128,000
2nd Session: N2,128,000
Application fee: N5,000
GMAT Exam: Visit www.mba.com for details.
Also Note that:
- The fee can be paid in six installments. The fees cover tuition and course materials.
Installment Amount Date Due
1st 900,000 August
2nd 750,000 December
3rd 660,000 March
4th 649,000 June
5th 649,000 September
6th 649,000 January
- Application forms can be sent to:
MBA Admissions, Lagos business school located in Lagos, Nigeria at KM 22, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ajah which is a suburb of Victoria island.