It is only customary for the University of Benin (UNIBEN) to roll out part time degree programmes yearly, and the quest for students to know how to apply into Uniben part-time degree programmes is actually on the increase.
The University of Benin Part-Time Degree form for 2016/2017 has been out since June 2016, though still available until the 28th of August 2016 and possibly extended but don’t bank on that.
Uniben part-time degree programme is one of the most flexible as it affords the students the opportunity to works (which is its aim) while schooling at the same time, thankfully, most courses offered in UNIBEN part time degree programmes are accredited by Nigerian University Commission.
On how to apply for UNIBEN Part-time degree programmes, requirements and documents needed, it has been clearly outline below, read carefully inorder to avoid making costly mistakes in your application.
In this post you will be armed with Uniben official website, email, twiiter handles and admission office telephone number for proper reverifications.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Part-Time Undergraduate Programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am 28th June 2016 and 12.00 midnight 28th August 2016.
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMME 2016 / 2017: HOW TO APPLY/ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on Uniben website: https://uniben.waeup.org or uniben.edu
In order to qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidate must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
All applications should be done within the stipulated period as stated by the university.
The procedure for application is as follows:
- Visituniben.edu Or uniben.waeup.org
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
- Click on PART-TIME Degree Programmes, 2016/2017
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On waeup.orgclick on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Print out the Application slip.
UNIBEN PART TIME ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted between Thursday, 1st and Saturday 3rd of September, 2016. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
You can visit the university of Benin official website on https://uniben.waeup.org or uniben.edu for
UNIBEN TWITTER HANDLE
Do you want to get the lastest information or live feeds from uniben on the go? Follow them on @universityofben there you can ask questions directly and get instant feedbacks on their admission processes, list of admitted students for Uniben part time and full time degree programmes.
Uniben Admission Office Email Address
For laying down complaints or requesting or other requirements from the university of Benin, you’re your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and get feedback within 24hrs.
** For those who reside in Benin or gave friends or relative there, that Past Questions for practicing are available for purchase by willing candidates at moderate cost in the Central Entrance Examinations Committee (CEEC) office, Main Auditorium, University of Benin.
I hope this was helpful