Federal University of Lafia Nasarawa was established in 2011 by the Federal Government of Nigeria, not many are familiar with the university. Though at the moment it has just 3 faculties which includes Faculty of Art, Science and Social Sciences.
For any candidate to be eligible for admission into Federal University of Lafia, candidates must have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credit passes at a maximum of two sittings, in relevant subjects related to the course of study which must include: English Language, Mathematics. Federal University of Lafia cut off mark is 180 out of 400.
Below are the list of courses offered in the Federal University of Lafia Nasarawa and their admission requirements using both JAMB and Direct Enter method, Please note that these requirements are officially stated in their website for proof of confirmation.
One good thing about universities like the Federal University of Lafia Nasarawa is that their admission procedures and processes are quite easy and lenient unlike the older schools.
List of Courses Offered In Federal University of Lafia, Nasarawa
FACULTY OF ART
Visual and Creative Arts
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Undergraduate admissions into Federal University Lafia is open to all, irrespective of race, tribe, religion, sex or political leanings. Prospective students must satisfy all Faculty and Departmental requirements in addition to the following general requirements:
Admissions Requirements Using UTME
For admission to 100 level, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings; and obtain a score of 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- University shall insist on possession of credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all categories of students.
- The University shall also conduct post JAMB screening to ensure that only the best students are admitted. In addition to the general admission requirements stated above, a candidate must meet specific departmental requirements
Admission Requirements Using Direct Entry
- For admission to 200 level, candidates must possess five (5) passes at credit level (including English Language) at Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE), GCE, NECO or equivalent in relevant subjects in not more than two sittings.
- In addition to the above, candidates should have at least two advanced level passes in the General Certificate of Education examination in relevant subjects, or
- Ordinary National Diploma with credit level or Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE) with Credit level.
You can subscribe to our newsletters in order to get first hand information as it comes! If you have any questions as regards the list of courses offered in Federal University of Lafia, Nasarawa and their requirements, scroll down to the comment section and get instant feedback! Thanks.